TwinsUK Data Request Portal
This portal is for researchers requesting access to TwinsUK data and samples.
If you have an account, please login here.
Otherwise please click here to create an account.
The application process is as follows:
- Register (email and password) and verify the email address (TwinsUK will send you an email within a few minutes).
- Provide your details including full name, position, institution and contact information. Please always enter your institution email. Requests from personal email accounts will not be accepted.
- Ensure that you enter full details of your co-applicants and ensure that they are in agreement with your application.
- Provide the data/sample request details, ensuring that you provide as much information as possible.
- TwinsUK Data Access Committee will then review your application at their next meeting.
More information about data access and TwinsUK can be found at twinsuk.ac.uk.
Website solution by BiteFirst